Saturday, January 30, 2010

Savannah's laugh!


Today, Savannah wanted something and I said "no" and then she would say "yes". We went back and forth like this for a minute, and then she messed up and said "no" instead of "yes" and she started laughing! She was laughing so hard she could hardly talk anymore! She is so funny! She loves to laugh and to make other people laugh! Right now, she is taunting me with.... "Mom, come scare me and eat my belly!" And yesterday, she wanted to play hide and seek with me. When I would say, "where is Savannah???" She would hide in the closet and then yell from within, "I'm in here!" She sure can make me smile!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great picture. Who needs pants anyway? As long as you got a binky and shoes. She is so cute, can't wait to hear her laugh on sunday!

    ReplyDelete