Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Kiddos

I wanted to post this before I forgot what they were. The kids all had their well child check ups a few days ago. Savannah is in the 15th percentile for height, and 80th for weight. She is so smart! The doc was so entertained by her dinosaur hands too! She had to get three shots and it took both Ken and I to hold her down for them. After her first two, she saw the third coming and was crying, "OH-NO...not again"! It was sad! The boys are almost identical in weight and height. Remi was 27 lbs and 32 inches. Colton was 28 lbs and 31.5 inches tall. Remi is walking finally and is so content to play by himself. He is an "observer" as the doc called him. He watches everything and does what he wants when he wants! He is able to crawl down and up the stairs and he is saying, "uh-oh", "mama", "dada", and I think he is trying to say "baby". Remi loves to play patty cake! Colton is such a funny little boy! He imitates whatever you are doing! He dances, and shakes, plays peek a boo, and his favorite thing lately is to stomp his feet. He is so fast! He doesn't walk anywhere...he runs! Colton is saying everything that Remi says minus baby. He loves people and will put his arms out to whoever will pick him up! Everybody loves holding the boys and they love the attention. They are experts at throwing tantrums already! I know where they learned that from! :) I love these kids and they are my whole world! I hope they know how much I love them! :) They are such awesome and wonderful kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment