Wednesday, August 29, 2012

  Last week, Ken left for Idaho with his engine to fight fires up there.   We have missed him.  He calls everyday to talk to us though and that helps.  Marisa came to stay a few days.  That was fun and the kids got lots of extra attention.  

Colton fell asleep on her lap

These are apples we picked from our tree.

Playing chase

They spent a lot of time riding around on the 4 wheeler

feeding the horses


  Grandma Wright came to stay with us this weekend too, but we didn't get to spend a lot of time with her.  She was here to see Chris and Jen's new baby girl, Zoie. 

 
Ken and I received callings in church this last week!  Ken will be teaching the valiant 10 and I will be teaching the valiant 9's!  There are a lot of kids in our classes so I hope we can handle it!!!  It should be fun though! 
Savannah is loving school!  She brought home a cute fish today that she made!
 
 
She had show and tell today!  She decorated a bag and put things about her in it.  She had a lot of fun decorating the bag.  She put a picture of the family in it, a bird house she painted, a barbie, a my little pony, and a sea shell she got from our trip to CA. 
 
 
 
Not a whole lot else is going on.  I have been working on the house and at the storage unit.  Just keeping myself busy!  That's it for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment