Thursday, November 17, 2011
So...It was a blissful night home alone on Saturday night! I was so tired after the weekend in St. George, I slept great with no interuptions! I was up early and headed to my mom's to pick up the kids. Just as I was pulling into the drive way, Laura came out to greet me and to tell me Colton had just fallen and might need stitches! Sure enough, he did! My mom and I took him to an InstaCare where he got three stitches next to his left eye. Poor guy! He was a trooper. He now has a black and blue eye, but the cut is starting to look so much better already. We made it back in time to go to Relief Society though! We took it easy for the rest of the day. I played Settlers of Catan with my parents and actually won! Which hardly ever happens! :) Now we are home and just trying to hold down the fort waiting for Ken to come home. Savannah went to school today and came home with a pilgrim hat made out of marshmellow, cookies and chocolate chips. She is really doing well in school. She loves it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment