Friday, January 20, 2012
Since I had to work last night, I had Sierra Brailsford come watch the kids until Ken got home. They were so excited when she got there! They were running up and down the halls, yelling, "she's here"! It was cute. And I guess they all had a really fun time with her. Savannah said they played "pirates" together. And she had to be the captain, because nobody else wanted to be. She had fun and said she would love to have her baby sit again. Work was pretty good. They thought they were going to send me home early, but I ended up staying because of how busy things got. I got to help out in the ROC a few times. That is always kinda fun. When I got home this morning, the boys were already in their rooms making noises. Ken and I got to snuggle for a few minutes before he got up to get them. He took the kids to McDonalds for breakfast and let them play at their playground and eat pancakes! Savannah has been telling me about it all day! Then he took them to...yep, you guessed it...Cabelas! They fed the fish and hung out while I slept. It's nice to see Ken spend some quality time with the kids. They sure love him and the way he spoils them! :) They got home a few minutes after I woke up and we had lunch and have just been lying around relaxing. Ken and I are going to play Farkle after we put the kids to bed. He wants revenge from the last few games we've played. He has only won one out of a bunch! hehe! I will let ya know who wins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment