Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Boy's turn 3

 
 
I can't believe that these boys have been here for three years!  They have brought so much joy to our family!  They make me laugh and cry almost every day and I love them so so much!  They are so different and I am asked often by others if they are twins or just really close in age.  They look so different.  They are best friends!  They seldom are ever doing something without the other right there with them!  And if they do get separated, they know they are and they ask where their brother is!  They have their own ways of communicating and they are either fighting and hitting each other or they are laughing so hard at each other and it is so much fun to watch them together! 






 
Remington is still such a little observer.  He is so smart.  He is naming all his colors and knows a few shapes.  He likes to color (my couches and Dakota) and he is talking so well.  Other than trying to say "I" instead of "me"!  He will say, "Me want a sandwich" instead of "I want a sandwich".  He is the rooster around here!  He is usually the first one awake in the mornings and he almost always wakes up Colton to go watch cartoons with him.  He even wakes up before Ken sometimes, which is crazy!  So my day starts at about 6:30/7:00 AM every day!  Remi's favorite thing right now is Monster Trucks!  He watches a show on Netflix a few times a day and he loves to play with them.  He uses his fingers like Savannah used to like they are people getting in and out of the truck.  It is cute! He is so much fun to have around!  He is such a good snuggler and he is a good brother and son.  We all love him so much! 
    




 
 

Colton is a ball of energy!  Need I say more!  He is always on the go and always into something!  He is a fast learner and loves to copy whatever anyone is doing.  Colton is a good little singer and he has been able to hum the tune to the alphabet song for years now!  He is potty training and I couldn't believe how fast he caught on to going pee in a toilet, now if he would do so well at going number two in the toilet!  He is excited about getting to wear big boy pants!   He also loves trucks and four wheelers.  Basically anything with an engine in it!  He will stop dead in his tracks when he sees a motorcycle or four wheeler driving down the road!  He is riding a two wheeler around with training wheels, but I wouldn't be surprised if he ditched those soon!  He is a great helper around the house!  He is so obedient and always wanting to make people happy.  Colton is so animated and makes everybody laugh!  He is such a character!  We love him so much and I can't imagine him not being here with us!
  








Happy Birthday Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment