We hunted hard all weekend and we were going to get up early Monday morning and hunt on our way home so that Ken could get back to work. And at first light, Ken spotted a buck! I jumped out and got my sights on it, but couldn't see his head. I hesitated to shoot thinking maybe I had the wrong deer or something, but then Ken yelled at me, "SHOOT IT!" so I did! :) Luckily it was the right one! We hiked up to where I shot it, and we found the blood trail. We had to wait a few minutes for the sun to come some more so we could see better! When it did, we found him just 30 yards away from where I shot. I was so excited when I saw him! It is the biggest buck I have ever shot in Utah! And the coolest thing about it all, was that my kids got to see me shoot it! It was a fun weekend and then we topped it off with a deer!
| This is where I shot my deer! |
Ken took the four wheeler right from the house to go deer hunting! Savannah went with him a few times and had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment