Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sorry, I am slacking. Still trying to remind myself that I am keeping a journal! It looks like sunday was the last time I wrote. So Monday, Ken didn't have to go to work until 12:00, so we hung out for the morning. He was able to cut and package a bunch of the elk and then we played Halo together for a bit too. Ken killed me the first time, but then I killed him the second time! It was fun. He was able to get home by 6:30, so we headed over to the Red Barn to get some ice cream for FHE. Savannah got Pumpkin, Remi got egg nog, Colton got orange cream, I got maple nut, and Ken got cherry chocolate chip. It was delicious! We came home and finished our ice creams and then ate dinner. :) Ken gave the lesson while we all ate. The next day, Ken headed to work for a few days. I went to the gym. I ran for ten minutes. I haven't done that for a while and it felt good. The kids love going to the playroom. Savannah cried the last time we had to leave. Savannah is learning about the letter Q this week. Yesterday was Wednesday. We went to Walmart and did some grocery shopping. Ken was able to make it home last night. He cut up the rest of his elk and then we went to bed early. We were both wiped out. On Tuesday night, the boys fell asleep around 9 and then woke up and were in their room playing with cars at midnight. Then they were all up by 7 the next morning! I was so tired! They did a little better last night. I have been seriously thinking about seperating them and putting Savannah in the room downstairs. Today is going by fast. Savannah went to school this morning. She had fun today. She brought home a homemade snow globe with her picture on the inside. Way cute. I had Swayze and McCoy again today. I guess Camille has strep throat. But it was fine. They were really good. McCoy is starting to sit up and he was super happy today. I was feeding him a bottle and thinking how crazy it would be if I had another baby right now. Part of me thinks I am ready, but man, I'm not sure about it! I am going to the gym this afternoon. Going to try and run for ten minutes again. Ken has to work friday this week to make up for the time he didn't work monday, so he won't be home tonight. I was supposed to go play basketball with the ward ladies, but since Ken isn't going to be home, I will have to miss it this time. Maybe next week!

1 comment:

  1. i think it's so awesome you're journaling! way to go. sounds like you are all doing well...and that's awesome about running! :) we love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete